- Crop-specific genebank standards for orthodox seeds (agreed by the Forages WG, August 2023)
- Current minimum standards for regeneration (195,0 KB). (in: Report of the Tenth meeting of the ECPGR Forages Working Group, 28-29 April 2010, Poel, Germany, pp. 14-16)
- Description of the regeneration standards used for forage species (preferred/acceptable) (100,4 KB) Appendix IV, p.31 in Report of the Ninth Meeting, 23-25 October 2007, Piešťany, Slovakia
- Guidelines for the regeneration of accessions in seed collections of the main perennial forage grasses and legumes of temperate grasslands (168,7 KB)Appendix III, pp. 167-183 in Report of the Sixth Meeting, 6-8 March 1997, Beitostolen, Norway
- Table updated 24 April 2012 (83,8 KB)
- Blanco‐Pastor JL, Manel S, Barre P, Roschanski AM, Willner E, Dehmer KJ, Hegarty M, Muylle H, Ruttink T, Roldán‐Ruiz I, Ledauphin T, Escobar‐Gutiérrez A, Sampoux JP (2019) Pleistocene climate changes, and not agricultural spread, accounts for range expansion and admixture in the dominant grassland species Lolium perenne L. Journal of Biogeograpy 1-15.
- Blanco-Pastor JL, Manel S, Barre P, Dehmer K, Hegarty M, Muylle H, Roldán-Ruiz I, Roschanski AM, Ruttink T, Willner E, Sampoux JP. 2017. GrassLandscape. Genomic markers of climatic adaptation in perennial ryegrass (502,3 KB). Poster presented at the FACCE-JPI Valorisation workshop on climate held on 22 March 2017, Brussels, Belgium.
- Sampoux JP, Manel S, Hegarty MJ, Dehmer KJ, Willner E, Roldan-Ruiz I. 2015. Bridging landscape genomics and quantitative genetics for a regional adaptation of European grasslands to climate-change (1,2 MB). Project ‘GrassLandscape’ awarded by the 2014 FACCE-JPI ERA-NET+ call ‘Climate Smart Agriculture’. Poster presented at the conference Climate Smart Agriculture, 16-18 March 2015, Montpellier, France.
Back to ECPGR Forages Working Group