- Bramel PJ, Volk G. 2019. A global strategy for the conservation and use of apple genetic resources. Global Crop Diversity Trust. Bonn, Germany. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.34072.34562
- Denance C, Ordidge M, Lateur M, Durel CE (2019). Molecular characterization of a very large set of European pear accessions with SSR markers (514,8 KB). Poster presented at the XV EUCARPIA Fruit Breeding and Genetics Symposium, 3-7 June 2019, Prague – Suchdol, Czech Republic.
- Gasi F, Kurtovic M, Akagic-Begic A, Spaho N, Drkenda P, Meland M, Grahic J. Evaluation of apple and pear genetic resources in Bosnia-Herzegovina with the aim of sustainable, commercial utilization. Poster presented at the EUCARPIA Genetic Resources section meeting, 11-13 June 2013, Alnarp, Sweden.
- Lācis G. 2013. Application of DNA fingerprinting methods for fruit crop genetic resources characterization in Latvia. Poster presented at the EUCARPIA Genetic Resources section meeting, 11-13 June 2013, Alnarp, Sweden.
- Kajkut Zeljković M, Bosančić B, Đurić G, Flachowsky H, Garkava-Gustavsson L. 2021. Genetic diversity of pear germplasm in Bosnia and Herzegovina, as revealed by SSR markers (946,0 KB). Zemdirbyste-Agriculture, 108(1):71–78. DOI 10.13080/z-a.2021.108.010
- Nybom, H., Lācis, G. 2021. Recent Large-Scale Genotyping and Phenotyping of Plant Genetic Resources of Vegetatively Propagated Crops. Plants, 10, 415. https:// doi.org/10.3390/plants10020415
- Evans KM, Fernández-Fernández F, Govan C. 2009. Harmonising fingerprinting protocols to allow comparisons between germplasm collections – Pyrus. In: Socias y Company R, Espiau MT, Alonso JM, editors. Proceedings of the Twelfth Eucarpia Symposium on Fruit Breeding and Genetics, 20 March 2009, Zaragoza, Spain. Acta Horticulturae 814:103-106.
- Fernandez, F. F. 2013. Common set of ECPGR SSR markers for Malus characterization. Pp. 26-27 (abstract of presentation) In: Lateur M., Ordidge M., Engels J. and Lipman E. Report of a Working Group on Malus/Pyrus. Fourth Meeting, 7-9 March 2012, Weggis, Switzerland. Bioversity International , Rome, Italy.
Back to ECPGR Malus/Pyrus Working Group