Documents developed by the Working Group
Crop-specific genebank standards for orthodox seeds (agreed by the Solanaceae WG, January 2016) Note: these standards will be sent to the Steering Committee for endorsement (86,0 KB)
Standardized minimum protocols for seed regeneration and seed storage
- Appendix III, Report of the First Meeting (83,0 KB), February 2012, Izmir, Turkey
Status of seed stock management in European countries
- Appendix IV, Report of the First Meeting (84,9 KB), February 2012, Izmir, Turkey
- Major crops: Minimum descriptors for Eggplant, Capsicum (sweet and hot pepper) and Tomato (601,1 KB) (April 2008)
- Minor crops: Minimum descriptors for Pepino, Groundcherry and Tree Tomato (298,7 KB) (updated version, February 2013)
Publications of interest
Presentations and posters
- Daunay MC, Aubriot X, Page AML, Chapman MA. 2019. The multiple and contrasting sides of eggplants domestication (2,3 MB). Poster presented at the Harlan III Symposium, 4-7 June 2019, Montpellier, France.
- Vilanova S, Gramazio P, Hurtado M, Plazas M, Herraiz FJ, Andújar I, Prohens J. 2013. Facilitating the fishing in the gene pool of the wild eggplant relative Solanum incanum by developing introgression lines. Poster presented at the EUCARPIA Genetic Resources section meeting, 11-13 June 2013, Alnarp, Sweden.
- Palme W. 2009. Unknown Solanaceae. (3,4 MB) Presentation at the Third Meeting of the ECPGR Vegetables Network, 10-12 November 2009, Catania, Italy.
- Daunay MCD, van Dooijeweert W, Hoekstra, R, Mueller LA. 2012. Towards a better interaction between European Solanaceae germplasm holders and Solanaceae Omics researchers. SOL Newsletter 34:7-11.
- Palme W. 2012. Biodiversity of vegetables for the public. Landraces 1:27.
- Daunay MCD, van Dooijeweert W, Maggioni L. 2006. Solanaceae genetic resources in Europe (444,5 KB). SOL Newsletter 12:1-2.
- Descriptors for Tree tomato (Solanum betaceum Cav.) and wild relatives (Bioversity International, Departamento de Ciencias Agropecuarias y de Alimentos (UTPL) and COMAV 2013)
- Descriptors for Pepino (Solanum muricatum) (IPGRI and COMAV 2004)
- Descriptors for Tomato (Lycopersicon spp.) (IPGRI 1996)
- Descriptors for Capsicum (Capsicum spp.) (IPGRI, AVRDC and CATIE 1995)
- Descriptors for Eggplant (IBPGR 1990)
Back to ECPGR Solanaceae Working Group