Documents developed by the Working Group
- Status of national Vitis collections (2012)
The National Status Reports received at the time of the second meeting of the ECPGR Vitis Working Group (held 18-20 September 2012 at Siebeldingen, Germany), are available from the archive website.
Publications of interest
- Nybom H., Lācis G. 2021. Recent Large-Scale Genotyping and Phenotyping of Plant Genetic Resources of Vegetatively Propagated Crops. Plants, 10, 415. https:// doi.org/10.3390/plants10020415
- Maraš V, Tello J, GazivodaA. et al. 2020. Population genetic analysis in old Montenegrin vineyards reveals ancient ways currently active to generate diversity in Vitis vinifera. Sci Rep 10, 15000. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-71918-7
- Zdunić G, Maul E, Eiras Dias JEJ et al. 2017. Guiding principles for identification, evaluation and conservation of Vitis vinifera L. subsp. sylvestris. Vitis 56 (3):127–131.
- Three protocols for germplasm sustainable conservation (207,3 KB) (final results of the COST Action FA1003, October 2014)
- This document includes:
- Phytosanitary rules for grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) propagation material introduction into EU for germplasm conservation and scientific purposes
- Field genebank standards for grapevines (Vitis vinifera L.)
- Vitis spp. operational field genebank collections manual
Note: These protocols have been formally endorsed by the Vitis WG.
They were further published in a special issue of the VITIS Journal for Grapevine Research:
- Faltus M, Failla O, Frausin C, Bianco PA. 2015. Phytosanitary rules for grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) propagation material introduction into EU for germplasm conservation and scientific purposes. VITIS 54 (Special Issue):271–272.
- Maghradze D, Maletic E, Maul E, Faltus M, Failla O. 2015. Field genebank standards for grapevines (Vitis vinifera L.). VITIS54 (Special Issue):273–279.
The following document was also developed in the framework of the COST Action FA1003:
- Ocete R, Fevereiro P, Failla O. 2015. Proposal for the wild grapevine (Vitis vinifera L. subsp. sylvestris (Gmelin) Hegi) conservation in the European countries. VITIS 54 (Special Issue):281–282.
The full list of papers in this special issue of VITIS is available here.