ECPGR offers Web access to specific crop and multi-crop databases:
EURISCO is a search catalogue providing information about ex situ plant collections maintained in Europe. It is based on a European network of ex situ National Inventories.
Since 2014, EURISCO is hosted at and maintained by the Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK, Gatersleben, Germany) on behalf of ECPGR.
ECPGR and other Central Crop Databases have been established through the initiative of individual institutes and of ECPGR Working Groups. The databases hold passport data and, to varying degrees, characterization and primary evaluation data of the major collections of the respective crops in Europe.
The Germplasm Collecting Mission Database provides access to information on all germplasm-collecting missions in which Bioversity has been involved.
- Euro+Med PlantBase - the information resource for Euro-Mediterranean plant diversity
- Grin Taxonomy for plants
- The International Plant Names Index
- Mansfeld's World Database for Agricultural and Horticultural Crops
- Searchable World Wide Web Multilingual Multiscript Plant Name Database
- “The Plant List – a working list of all plant species”