The Cucurbits Working Group agreed on their crop-specific standards for orthodox seeds (see here)
Ad hoc meeting of the Chairs, Vice-Chairs and Database Managers of the ECPGR Solanaceae and Cucurbits Working Groups, 11-12 April 2013, Valencia, Spain [report] (126,5 KB)
- Working Group Chair’s report for Phase IX (prepared for the Fifteenth ECPGR Steering Committee Meeting) (see here)
- Workplan for the second part of Phase VIII (2011-2013) (follow-up October 2013) (50,3 KB)
- Workplan for the second part of Phase VIII (2011-2013) (follow-up May 2013) (50,5 KB)
- Workplan for the second part of Phase VIII (2011-2013) (134,9 KB)
- Working Group Project Proposal for Phase VIII (2009-2013) (29,0 KB)
In May 2000, in Vila Real, Portugal, the ECPGR Vegetables Network Coordinating Group recommended also extending collaborative activities to Solanaceae, Cucurbits and Leafy Vegetables and included these crops within the Network's mandate.
An Informal Cucurbits Working Group was formed to start collaboration on genetic resources of some Cucurbitaceae species, mainly cucumber, melons, watermelon, gourds, pumpkin, zucchini and other minor cultivated and wild Cucurbits. The proposal to establish a formal ECPGR Working Group on Cucurbits was approved by the ECPGR Steering Committee in October 2003.
- ECPGR Central Crop Database for Cucurbits
- Crop Trust - Conservation strategies
- GEN RES CT98-108 - Management, conservation and valorization on genetic resources of C. melo and wild relatives
- International Cucurbit Genomics Initiative (ICuGI)
- European Vegetable Research Institutes Network