Passport, management, environment and site
- Proposal for a MAP descriptor list (333,8 KB)
Draft characterization/evaluation descriptor lists
- Sarrou E, Tsivelika N, Chatzopoulou P. et al. 2017. Conventional breeding of Greek oregano (Origanum vulgare ssp. hirtum) and development of improved cultivars for yield potential and essential oil quality. Euphytica 213:104. doi:10.1007/s10681-017-1889-1
- Radušienė J, Karpavičienė B. 2013. Wild harvesting business of medicinal and aromatic plants in Lithuania. Presentation at the 4th Grundtvig Plant Wild meeting on MAPs businesses of wild harvesting, 9-10 May 2013, Kilis, Turkey.
- Barata AM, Rocha F, Lopes V R. 2013. Wild harvesting business of medicinal and aromatic plants (BWH) – Portugal. Presentation at the 4th Grundtvig Plant Wild meeting on MAPs businesses of wild harvesting, 9-10 May 2013, Kilis, Turkey.
- Barata AMB, Asdal Å. 2010. Medicinal and Aromatic Plants ECPGR Working Group: objectives and achievements. (461,3 KB) Presentation at the First meeting of the ECPGR Wild Species Conservation in Genetic Reserves Working Group and On-farm Conservation and Management Working Group, 14-17 September 2010, Madeira, Portugal.
- Dušek K, Krieg P, Dušková E. 2010. Methodology for using insect pollinators in heterogamous vegetable species, medicinal, aromatic and culinary plants grown in technical isolation. Methodology for practice (4,3 MB). Crop Research Institute, Prague.